Yay branding.

Actually my commpany is certified on cisco mesh. Which doesn't mean I would
sell it or recommend it. I actually tell most customers to consider lower
Cost options because there are so few real differentiators in mesh products.

1. Its far too overpriced ( retail of 4k per unit makes a 50 unit mesh a
240k project when compared to say, airmatrix which would run the operator
Close to 50k. So is one product is 4x greater cost than the other, then
There is something really screwy going on.

-jb