HP has a Wireless Engineering Group acting as an integrator for Muni
Projects. Alvarion has worked with them on several projects. Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl A Jeptha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 7:32 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Pioneering Wi-Fi City Sees Startup Woes

What is really funny is that they used Hewlett Packard. Why not Cisco,
Alvarion, Tranzeo. These are some of the people who are suppose to know
what they are doing.
BTW I am a certified HP Computer and printer tech. but still I think
they know what they are doing. KICKBACK

You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca