Simple. Since the CPE self provisions and aligns itself, the customer only
need to know they need to install the device on their rooftop. And they also
have indoor devices that work to maybe a KM or so from the tower but those
Are as simple as a customer plugs in the ethernet plug and power and puts
The CPE near a window. I honestly doubt anyone will use them, but they
Are available.

So really zero truck roll? Not really as most customers will want the wisp
to install it- but the major benefit is that the CPE's will not require
techs to carry a pc or anything other than cabling and tools to set up the
roof mount.

-

Jeff