I recently purchased one of these...
On its maiden trip, the technician cracked the LCD screen...:(

I sent to Germany for repair and it is currently 'stuck' in customs where
they are trying to assess import duties on the unit for repair!

I really never got the chance to evaluate, but may be interested in a group
order also.

Please keep me in the loop as to the cost and when/where we should place our
order.

It may actually be cheaper for me to just purchase a replacement instead of
paying for the repair.

BTW - has anyone else used one of these that can provide a recommendation on
it?

- Cliff