From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Liotta
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 10:13 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Fee-based Wi-Fi = no return on investment

 From http://wifinetnews.com/archives/006941.html...

It seems the Philly airport is only seeing 10,000 connections per month
on their Wi-Fi network. I would argue that an airport is one of the top
places where someone would be willing to pay for a Wi-Fi connection.
10,000 connections per month is going to take a long long time to return

the investment spent putting in the network.

-Matt

computer viruses(191).

computer viruses(42).

viruses.