From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brian Rohrbacher
Sent: 12 September 2006 17:51
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] MT power supplies

So, does anyone know if it looks like I would be fine on the power side of things?
I have tweaked the ethernet port settings for no gain.

Next step is to get climbing 280ft to replace board, but I'd like to confirm power first.

Brian

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

I have a RB 532 on 300 foot of cat 5 with 2 sr5.
I'm using poe 48v .700a power supply.
I'm seeing weirdness.

Do I have enough "juice"

Brian