I think we largely agree mostly here Jon. With respect to our 900 and
legacy 2.4 hopping stuff a greater skill set may be required. With the
VL line this is not the case -- VL and Canopy should be very similar in
CPE install time unless you add the Canopy reflector, which should make
an install a bit longer than a VL CPE.

On the infrastructure it is true that we have more complexity which
translates more required knowledge, but that is a by product of all the
options and flexibility we enable, such as 60, 90, or 120 degree sector
options, chassis or stand alone AUs, and a wealth of configurable
parameters that are not available or adjustable with most other brands.
So to that end, I agree that it takes a more knowledgeable operator to
fully benefit from VL. And that does make for a challenging sale
sometimes since a novice operator is not always able to understand the
value some feature brings. I know many guys that never "got" Alvarion
until they had experience and/or network size under their belts.

I think you'll agree though that an operator should never outsource
infrastructure installation to unskilled labor, regardless of brand.

Patrick Leary
AVP WISP Markets
Alvarion, Inc.
o: 650.314.2628