On Dec 28, 2006, at 8:52 PM, Butch Evans wrote:

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006, D. Ryan Spott wrote:

I have been looking at the Microtik line of products with an SR2 400mW Atheros radio in it.

Does anyone have any input as to what direction to go?

Really, this depends on what you want the AP to actually do (other than be a simple AP). I like the Mikrotik platform because it offers a LOT of flexibility beyond just a simple AP.

I agree. Other than some *cough*open source*cough*licensing issues*cough* I can see that there is lots that can be done with the Microtik.

What works with the Tranzeo CPQ clients?

Many things work with this product, including Mikrotik and StarOS.

Specifically? What do you use? or what do you see your clients using? What works? Before I go and spend my money on a product, any product, I ask around to see what works and what does not.

ryan