Can anyone just answer the questions I had without fighting amongst yourselves? (I thought Xmas with the inlaws was bad!)

Lonnie... If I were to buy a StarOS type product, would it be compatable with the CPQ series radios from Tranzeo?

What sort of client load should I be able to support on a Star-OS based AP?

ryan