Ryan,

I have no personal experience with the Tranzeo line so I cannot answer
directly.  Through helping people on our Support Forums I know some
people have nothing but trouble while others have a really good
experience with the CPQ series on our Access Points.  I think it all
depends on the firmware and hardware version.

Sorry to not be able to be more positive for you.

Lonnie