N White wrote, On 12/28/2006 11:30 PM:

Nick. Is. A. God. (and has EXCELLENT reading comprehension!)
Correction. It's late, I'm tired, and have had too much wine. I meant that the TRCPQ is Atheros based, not TRCPE. This is from a Tranzeo list:

================================
The CPE90 is Marvell.
The 900, the CPQ, the 6000, the 49, and the 5a are all Atheros based.
The CPE200, the 1000, 2000, 3000 and 4000 were Prism based.
The CPE80 was Atmel.
-Damian Wallace
I was looking for that Damian Wallace post!
Also, if you decide to go the StarOS/Mikrotik way, make sure you upgrade all of your Tranzeo gear to the latest firmwares.
All of my TRCPQ are up to date.. I have a script that does it for me. :) (pointing and clicking on each CPE/Q gets REALLY tiresome after a while!)

Thanks!

ryan