Well I wish some Qwest customers would be as angry as you are and call me..

Ah, maybe not, I don't want angry customers!
:)

Mark Koskenmaki wrote:
That router, sitting about 12 inches from my monitor, is one of the most
failure prone, troublesome, annoying and horribly underperforming piles of
JUNK I have ever laid eyes upon.

Yeah, my HOUSE is not on my own wireless network...  And at the end of a day
with that router locking up more than a half dozen times, simply going
"offline" 1-5 times, and other inexplicable oddness (yes,  I acct ually own
2 of these actiontec piles of junk and this is the BETTER one of the two), I
can barely spit out the word "Qwest" without wanting to punch or strangle
someone.  To think that my CPE will often have uptimes in the months, with
uptimes being interrupted purely by power outages, I can't exactly profess
much faith in "consumer" routers, in comparison to the stuff I put on
someone's roof.

I recently ran across one of my cpe I logged into by mistake (typo on the
ip) and found the uptime matched almost to the day I recall replacing it due
to a lightning strike - just about 6 months.   My gateway and backhaul often
goes 4-6 months (and once got nearly 300 days) of uptime before a radio
crash required a reboot.

Build me a solution that works as reliably and solidly as these things I put
together myself.... and you got something...really got something.

neofast.net - fast internet for North East Oregon and South East Washington
email me at mark at neofast dot net
541-969-8200
Direct commercial inquiries to purchasing at neofast dot net

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Rogato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>