HA HA HA.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Ireton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Most Common Questions for Tech Support Line ?

#1) IS THE INTERNET DOWN?

A) No, but it sounds like you're having trouble...

#2) IS THE INTERNET DOWN? (I just reinstalled my computer but that couldnt't be the problem...)

A) No, but it sounds like your computer isn't set up correctly...

#3) IS THE INTERNET DOWN? (The roofers just left, but I don't know what that would have to do with it, the screen says you're down and I want service credits now!)

A) Hmm, it looks like your equipment has been destroyed and no longer registers with the service.....

Rick Smith wrote:
If I were to build a "script" for my tech support phone answering,
and share it with you all as an "FAQ", what do you think the most
common questions are, and how are they answered.  Keep in mind,
that I'm attempting to write a script, so to speak, for an operator
to pick up the phone and cluefully help someone through wireless
or "hotspot" problems in hotels...