To: "Conversations over a new WISP Trade Organization" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 6:38 AM
Subject: [WISPA] billing program

I am working with a vendor manufacturer who is half way through a 90 day project to develop some software for WISPs. This program will include things like billing, authentication, monitoring, install tracking, service call tracking, ect.....

They are also thinking about integrating site survey into it. They might be able to put together ground cover data if the interest is there. The goal is to have it all set up so any idiot (call center, $6 an hour phone girl, ect) can use it for service calls, site surveys, billing.......

Anyways, they are looking for input on features. If you could have a "do it all" program, what would you want it to do?

Brian