On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 23:51:00 -0600, John Scrivner wrote

If that's Twomey's word, then that's better than giving Bullit 200 bucks, or
whatever the price of his "manual" is.

I merely wanted to see what backhauls worked like in the absense of noise,
but I did want to load them with real life traffic, too.  It would be a waste
of time and money to build fake traffic for testing.