Ron, when I was at 2xT1 I was running it through a RB230 without any issues for BW shaping (only a couple of queues). I don't think it is MT in particular that is the problem. Could be the specific hardware that is the issue though.

I am currently running 45MB through a 3.0GHz MT box with an SBE interface and it handles the bandwidth just fine, although I am having some locking problems from time to time, but I think they are related to the sbe DS3 card as opposed to MT itself.

   Sam Tetherow
   Sandhills Wireless

Ron Wallace wrote:
To All,
I have had a good system. I have a 3 Mbps Bonded T1, 100 users. Right now when I run a speed test to Speakeasy, it starts at 2.6 or2.7 mbps and quickly windsdown to 15-20 kbps. This is only in the evening and from 7-9AM. I have a MikroTik in P3 900MHz, w/ 500Mb of ram. Thisonlyhappens across theMikroTik box. Any ideas, Mycustopmers are pissed. Some Are threatening to quit.
PLEASE HELP, I'M A DUNCE.

Ron Wallace Hahnron, Inc. 220 S. Jackson Dt. Addison, MI 49220 Phone: (517)547-8410 Mobile: (517)605-4542 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
WISPA Wireless List: [EMAIL PROTECTED]