Version 2.9.32- Travis - I don't know much about routers/MT. When you say
Interface Stats do you mean looking at the Interface List? If so, it shows like
1/2 loaded, max.
-----Original Message-----
From: Travis Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 06:37 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Slow Internet across MT Router

What version of MT? What do the interface stats show on the MT box when it's
slow?

Travis

Ron Wallace wrote: Travis,YES, Ihave an ethernet switch on either side of the
MT box. On the Inet side, 2.7 Mb/s, on the Wireless side, beforethe MT box
whenit seems loaded, that iswhen itsslow. -----Original Message-----From:
Travis Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Friday, April 13, 2007 06:31 PMTo:
'WISPA General List'Subject: Re: [WISPA] Slow Internet across MT RouterHi,What
do you mean this only happens across the Mikrotik box? If you by-pass the MT
box, everything is fine?TravisMicroservRon Wallace wrote: To All,I have had a
good system. I have a 3 Mbps Bonded T1, 100 users. Right now when I run a speed
test to Speakeasy, it starts at 2.6 or2.7 mbps and quickly windsdown to 15-20
kbps. This is only in the evening and from 7-9AM. I have a MikroTik in P3
900MHz, w/ 500Mb of ram. Thisonlyhappens across theMikroTik box. Any ideas,
Mycustopmers are pissed. Some Are threatening to quit.PLEASE HELP, I'M A
DUNCE.Ron Wallace Hahnron, Inc. 220 S. Jackson Dt. Addison, MI 49220 Phone:
(517)547-8410 Mobile: (517)605-4542 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]@tigernet.bz--
WISPA Wireless List: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]/Unsubscribe:http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wirelessArchives:
 http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/