From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dawn DiPietro
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 1:44 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] LEMMINGS?

Mark,

At this point you are beating a dead horse. We know how you feel about
the government and following the laws put in place for your protection.
But to be honest with you this is getting old.
We need to change the focus of this conversation on how to comply with
these rules not how much we should disregard them. I doubt civil
disobedience will work in this case not with the small
number of WISP's we are talking about here. If this type of discussion
keeps this up the FCC could just regulate the WISP industry out of
existence. I doubt that is what your end goal is.

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro