----- Original Message -----
From: "Dawn DiPietro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] LEMMINGS?

> Mark,
>
> So this means you thumb your nose at the FCC when they put regulations
> into place?

No, it means I thumb my nose at them when they come along and tell me I have
do something for them...for free.

> The FCC is not in place to make life easy for you it is there to protect
> the airwaves from being polluted from every guy that knows something
> about wireless and slapping computers together.

Wrong.  It is there to properly regulate the use of a public commodity
(spectrum) for the best service to the public.

> Sorry if this sounds a little crude but with all the discussion lately
> the attitude seems to be make it easy for me so I can be a player and
> handicap the competition. This does not make it an even
> playing field in any way shape or form. The Telcos/Cableco's have to be
> compliant as does the little guy.

They can go whine all the want.

I'm sticking up for me.  Wrong is wrong is wrong, no matter who else gets
wronged.