Who is that someone?
Why does wispa want to take an antagonistic stance towards legal high tech wiretapping?

Isn't legal wiretapping essential to law enforcement?

The only thing I can think of is to seek funds from the feds to implement this.

George

Mark Koskenmaki wrote:
I know you're absolutely sick of hearing about it.

But here's someone who actually intends to stand up and do something about
CALEA.   WISPA needs to join this fight.  If you want these people
supporting WISPA, support them!

www.wispa.org

Will WISPA actively seek to defend small networks - most of which will be
wireless - from being simply shut down becasue they can't comply with
mandates designed for telephone companies?

--
George Rogato

Welcome to WISPA

www.wispa.org