To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 1:02 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] from WISPA's home page....

Those prices don't make me happy either. I have not heard an official anything yet from the wispa calea group. I don't believe they are done with their activities. It would be good to hear what they have to say concerning methods of compliance and costs.

I read a doc that said a 15k isp could be 150k it also said it knew some isps had meager budgets and they said they will deal with that. I would assume they were not going to bankrupt a small isp.