Jack Unger wrote:

For the moment anyway, it appears that ISPs will not be required to block websites based on either "suspicion" or on the orders of governmental agencies that may or may not have specific political motivations to deny free speech in the name of protecting public "security" or "safety".

jack

Then there appears to be nothing to be either overly political in our comment or excessively paranoid in our thinking? That is good. Therefore let us try not to do that. Leadership is a tough place to stand neutral politically and it is understandable that the occasional slip happens. Never the less, politics ans paranoia are not the purpose of WISPA.

-m-