Jack Unger wrote:
Michael,

I appreciate your sharing your thoughts and your son's thoughts and I think I understand your concern.

Although he's not in the Army, my oldest son also works for the U.S. government and he too is assigned to serve in
a country that experiences daily street warfare.

I shall keep you son in my prayers as well.  Thank him for his work.

I'll continue to pray that your son and my son and all our sons can one day soon return home safely and
lead normal lives.
                             jack

Aye. That is a worthy prayer. I'm sorry I got miffed last night. Politics is just such a touchy topic, especially with me these days.

Have a good day, Jack.

-m-