From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George Rogato
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:19 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Alternate transport providers, Cogent

Widely known "where" Matt?

I'd like to know how you guys get the pulse of what everyone is thinking.

As for being the red headed step child nobody likes Mike, Do you think
they actually "like" each other, especially one as aggressive as Cogent
who is making the others drop their pricing?

----

----

> WISPA Wants You! Join today!
> http://signup.wispa.org/

George Rogato

Welcome to WISPA

www.wispa.org

----

** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at
ISPCON **
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

----