Chuck,

I really think ISPCON should focus their shows in more centrally located
venues.  San Jose did not have the best attendance because of the location
and expense to get there for much of the population in the country.  I would
think Denver, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas and St. Louis would make much more
sense for the maximum benefit of attendees.

I did notice that your booth was tucked way in the back of the vendor hall
last fall.  It was definitely not in a high traffic area.  I kind of felt
sorry for any of the vendors on that back row.  I'm sorry you had such a bad
experience with ISPCON.  The show was excellent for WISPA but our booth was
in a better position than yours was, and I want to publicly thank Wireless
Beehive (http://www.wbmfg.com/Home) for becoming a vendor member of WISPA at
that show!

I do agree that ISPCON is not even close to 10 years ago, and most likely
never will be again.  Of course, our companies aren't worth 6-20x earnings
now either.  It’s a sign of the times, not necessarily a sign of a bad show.

I personally look forward to going to ISPCON in Chicago, to meet new people,
converse with my friends in the industry and enlighten my knowledge base.
With all that said, I'm only 150 miles from Chicago, so my travel expenses
won't be too great.

Respectfully,
Rick Harnish