I agree with Chuck - - the ability to sit down and converse with others in
the industry is worth the $700.00 alone. I learn more from sitting and
talking with other operators than anything else. The sharing of ideas (and
drinks) of the way others do things has been a great investment of time for
us. The class room time is great too and I know we will have some really
good sessions at this ISPCON. There are experienced and knowledgeable people
slated to speak who I really respect - - I look forward to the trip!

Mac