Brian,

I think it is worth every penny to go at least once a year if you
count the business ideas and interchange you get when meeting some of
your fellow owners, even aside from the value of the educational
sessions. There's stuff that gets discussed that just doesn't come up
in email, or doesn't come up in the same way in email. It's made more
than a $700 difference for me in my business. It's also amazing how
nice a lot of these folks are when you get to meet them in person.

I think you can just do the show floor (which is free or close to
free iirc), but you're likely to miss a lot not being in sessions
with most everyone else since many conversations are sparked by the
topics at hand or between sessions. But going and missing he sessions
is better than not going at all IMHO.

Chuck

Chuck Bartosch
Clarity Connect, Inc.