From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Patrick Nix Jr.
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 6:03 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] A good battery solution

Any ideas on an inexpensive but effective battery solution for remote
tower location... would like to keep equipment powered 6-8 hours w/o
electric.  Equipment includes 1 mikrotik, 1 trango Link45 and 1 trango
M900AP

Thanks

Patrick Nix, Jr.,

csweb.net

(800) 638-2614

http://www.csweb.net <http://www.csweb.net/>

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ATTENTION: This e-mail may contain information that is confidential in
nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail
and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

----