Power is out when the customers are down.  Monitor them with the Dude.
Don't know run time left, but have an idea how long it will last.
For the towers I have setup this way, if the tower doesn't have power,
chances are most of the customers don't either.
Several of them are RB333 boards, so the Dude watches the fan voltage.
When it drops, I get an e-mail that we are on  battery.
If I needed to, I could add a second voltage to say we are half way
through the battery.

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays Networking, LLC