If I remember correctly, it was only like $10 or $20 more.

Here's the difference.... the Crossroads (which I have deployed) still requires a PoE, antenna, pigtail, etc. bringing the cost up to over $150... and then you are still stuck with a vertical or horizontal system, and not FCC certified.

I know it wouldn't be hard for MT to build an OS for the Nano's... and I also know that Ubiquiti has already tried talking to MT and they were NOT interested... which does not make sense to me. If they could get $40 per Nano from Ubiquiti, they would be making MORE money than selling an RB411 or Crossroads board. They really need to look at the bigger picture.

Travis
Microserv