I agree... and I actually emailed their support group last night before this message even came out about the EXACT same thing... they seem really hung up on adding new features instead of fixing or improving the real issues.

Travis
Microserv

Mike Hammett wrote:
So let me get this right...  Instead of working on wireless drivers,
improving the existing feature set, stabilizing the whole router, etc.
Mikrotik has been working on making your router virtual server host?  Before
I complain directly to Mikrotik, could you point me to something official
saying that is out?

Why don't they add on Media Center capability so I can store movies and TV
shows on my router and stream them to my XBox, or heck, let me plug in a TV
so I can play them directly from the router?

Maybe they could just directly integrate with an XBox 360 and a DirecTV?

Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com