Hi,

I'd like to hear about any referral programs that anyone has implemented
that seem to be working well. I heard about one a few months ago that I
thought was very interesting:

For every customer that signs up and is installed, the referring
customer gets a month free. The real deal is after 5 referrals, that
customer gets their internet for free for life (or as long as they have
at least 5 people referred and still active). Now, I know this sounds a
little scary, that you may give away 20% of your service... but the
thing that was interesting is the person taking about this said 99% of
their customers never reached 5 referrals. Most would get 2 or 3, and
then that was it.

Thoughts? Ideas? I'm ready to try something. :)

Travis
Microserv