From: "Jack Unger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] TV Whitespaces

Directional antennas and other interference-avoidance techniques will
help but for mass-market use (which is how the vendors visualize the
TVWS) I suspect that it's going to be a long time before 1st adjacent
channel use will be practical. Still, gaining access to most of the
non-1st adjacent channels white space is still a big "win" for the WISP
industry.

Chuck McCown wrote:

Hopefully forward error correction and directional antennas will make it
possible.