Butch,

Your analysis looks good. I'm still reading through the rules and I WILL
be commenting just as soon as I get through it all. :)

I don't think Fresnel is going to be too much of a problem. Which page
did you pick up that antenna height requirement from?

jack

--
Jack Unger - President, Ask-Wi.Com, Inc.
Serving the Broadband Wireless Industry Since 1993