On Mon, 24 Nov 2008, Chuck McCown - 3 wrote:

>I deliver 100 mbps wholesale to many rural areas for $3-4K/month
>type of figure. That includes transport. And stastically, you can
>oversub it, even with streaming content. You are never going to
>have all 20 streaming movies all at the same time. I am willing to
>take the chance.  That is how we are building out our network.

Can you deliver that speed for that price to 802 Stokelan Drive in
Malden, MO?  If you can, you're the ONLY one who can.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *