<snip a super long e-mail>

I have a question. How do you have so much time to write these really
long e-mails on a regular basis? Do you have that much free time? If so
do you think it could be better invested in improving your WISP?

It seems counter productive to me, for you  to spend all this time
posting to the WISP list instead of making things better for yourself.

I frequently will write long e-mails, and/or blog posts, but I try to
make those relevant to something that enables a better life for me or my
company / community and hence worth my time. For example the work I have
done in the 3650mhz space and exclusion zones.

I find long rants generally don't do anything but incite flame wars and
waste a lot of peoples time.