I would be willing to pay the extra for the AP (I've a pretty dense CPE
to AP ratio). The larger number of customers per AP would be worth it
for me. I have places that I could easily put 120 customer per AP and I
have 2 towers with more than 200 customer each on them spread across
Vert and Horizontal 2.4 and 5.8 sectors. Kind of hard to justify the
upgrade cost now although I'm having to rework some spots moving
customers to 5.2G because I've run out of usable spectrum.

Sam Tetherow
Sandhills Wireless