From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of George Rogato
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 12:06 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Business strategy for an uncertain future...

If I was in the business of selling something frivilous, I would be
worried.

This is internet access. People need Internet Access just like they need
electricity. You could live with out it but who would want to.
Unless you have hit the top of your saturation, then it's doubtful
you'll be losing subscribers. And if you offer a competitively priced
product, you should, because of the recession, find a lot of new
customers looking to change to a lower priced service when their low
priced introductory deals run out.

Especially if you have a Voip / Intenet Access bundle to offer.

So borrow away, it's not going to hurt you.

As for us, we don't really borrow, or want to carry much debt. We buy
our equipment out of cash flow and are happy to be clear by the third
month. Only downside is I don't get the qty discount that Travis pointed
out with his large purchases.

----