all,

Working with my first NS5 and have run into a problem that is more due to my
limited WDS experience, than the equipment itsellf.  When I set up the NS5
as a WDS client to one of my AP, then plugged a simple AP into the NS5 to
create a remote repeater.  Everything works fine, in that, my hotspot
solution works fine through the simple AP.   Problem:  I can not contact the
NS5 from the main AP, only from the simple AP (i.e thru NS5 ethernet).  Is
this normal?  Would hate to deploy a few WDS clients, and then have no
remote control.

Thanks,
Marshall