The problem will be that they are still plain 802.11 technology. There
is no polling or ARQ or FEC or anything else that makes technology like
Trango, Canopy and others work so well. We pulled all of our 802.11
stuff down over 5 years ago. It does NOT scale. You will never get an AP
with reliable, consistent service with more than 20 users.

In fact, I think we witnessed this at AF09. Everyone connected to the
same AP (48 I think was the count) and we continually got disconnected
and the speeds and latency were terrible. Could there be a better "real
world" experience than that? :)

Travis
Microserv