Thanks for the humor, Marlon!

The "romans" infested my network last night.

To make room for a new backhaul and some other stuff, we changed out our
largest site last night - everything new and also containing all new IP's
and routing.  Unfortunately, I had accidently put a routing loop in the
backhaul device, and when we hooked it up, we instantly buried the CPU with
routing loops and it took me 2 hours to fix it remotely - mostly waiting for
a totally buried CPU to respond to SSH input....

Then, just an hour or so later, the radio on the other end of the backhaul
died.

This after renumbering and re-routing about 100 clients.    So, then, I had
to find a way to revert everyone bak to the OLD provider....  All that was
on the OLD hardware. I got "done" (gave up) after getting most of the
clients working about 11 pm.   Worked on it some more at home till around
1:00 am...

The phone was ringing at 8:05, after I'd gotten about 5 hours of sleep...

Ok, that's it.  I'm ready for sleep again...

<insert witty tagline here>