Yes, I know we could have done that, but this client makes a lot of
noise when anything resembling a hiccup occurs, and we weren't going to
take that chance. ATT gets to deal with them when the DS3 has
problems....  :-)

On another note, they have been quite happy with their Covad Wireless
Internet connection at $599 per month for 3 Meg Burstable to 6 meg. It
has been down 2 times in the past year. Covad had a couple of nasty
outages in the past month or so.

John