Well I'm using BulletHP's, but I have them on other towers, and they
work fine. I have the Ubiquity 3.4 firmware on them, it's not the
radio's,  not the antenna's, it's definitely something with this tower
configuration. The only thing we did differently is use RFlinx Lightning
arrestors inline, but I don't see how they would affect only receive and
not transmit, it has to be the configuration of the antenna's on the
tower. As has been suggested I think it has to do with them being to
close together, they are too hot, and even though the channels are
non-overlapping on the 3 AP's, the attenuated portion is still too
strong and messing up the RSL's badly on the AP's.

Regards
Michael Baird