Limiting the number of packets would indeed be the neutral way, in my
opinion.  But what problems would that cause with Voip and video?  You
certainly have to give priority to Voip.

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Chuck Bartosch
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 1:12 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] The Net Neutrality speech we've all been waiting for

If you're rate limiting in a neutral way, why would it bring your
network to its knees? Doesn't matter who the packets are coming from
or going to if you rate limit the total number of packets a user can
generate/receive, right?

Chuck

----
> WISPA Wants You! Join today!
> http://signup.wispa.org/

--------------
Chuck Bartosch
Clarity Connect, Inc.
200 Pleasant Grove Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
(607) 257-8268

"When the stars threw down their spears,
and water'd heaven with their tears,
Did He smile, His work to see?
Did He who made the Lamb make thee?"

 From William Blake's Tiger!, Tiger!