From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Mark McElvy
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 12:21 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Micropops

I suppose that is a good term, I would like to be able to redistribute
service to small pockets of houses, 6-12, without putting up a full
blown AP/BH setup. Any one else doing this? I normally use 5.8 for BH
typically and 2.4 for clients, I was thinking of maybe using a PS2 to
receive/BH and connect it to an NS2 with small omni to redistribute.
Both would be in a bridge and allow the clients connected to connect to
the main AP for PPPoE authentication. Is this a reasonable or ridiculous
solution? Any other solutions others are using that might be better? I
know I could use MT but that would add complexity to the mix I don't
need.

Mark