OK, back to my original question: Does anyone have a fee schedule for
their installer/repair subcontractors?
I'm trying to cover every possible scenario. Here is what I've put together:

Subcontractor Fee Schedule
$75 – Standard installation of KyWiFi customer premises equipment
according to manufacturer’s instructions including install mount to an
outside wall, radio/antenna installation, transmitter configuration,
drilling through one exterior wall and one interior wall or floor,
installation of up to 150’ of cable with wall/floor bushings,
termination to one computer or router, configuration of one router and
one PC.
$15 – Extended cable run up to 300’.
$30 – Service call to replace cable performed on site at customer’s premises.
$20 – Service call to replace radio/antenna performed on site at
customer’s premises.
$10 – Service call to replace POE, and/or power supply performed on
site at customer’s premises.
$5 – NTF. i.e. reset radio/router. Note: May be billable to customer!
$5 – Anti-virus/Adware software download, installation, configuration
and customer orientation.
$5 – Installation no show, must wait 30 minutes and must attempt to
call customer twice.
$5 – Site survey performed on site at prospective customer’s premises.
$5 – Extended area trip fee (outside of Montgomery County).
$10/hour for any services not described above.
$25 – Bonus for 10 or more customer installations performed in a one
week (Saturday - Sunday) period.

-RickG