And deal with the extra phone calls each month from customers that claim they didn't use that much. :(

Travis
Microserv

RickG wrote:
Many of you know this is not that hard. Back in 1997 I had an Allot box that
gave me the numbers. All I did was pull the report and bill accordingly. The
hard part would be integrating it with a billing system so it does it
automatically.  -RickG