We receive several a day. I send a standard copyright infringement
notice letter via email to the customer specifying they have seven days
to respond, and I also post notes on their account about this warning
and what it was actually for. The customer is supposed to respond to us
within 7 days to tell us how they are resolving this AUP violation, and
that is to be noted on their account. If we get another one and see that
they haven't responded to the first one, then we will take a look at the
customers history and either call them, or suspend the account.

Regards
Michael Baird