That's about as straight as you can get.  Some people just don't pay
attention, I know that all too well.

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Marco Coelho
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 12:34 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Today I fied a customer and I liked it! WAS An Old
Woman

90% of your problems and aggravations are less than 3% of your
customer base.  The worst ones I send to my competition (small evil
grin).

I simplify things in a couple of ways.  1.  I tell my installers that
if they let the customer drive the install they are fired.
2.  I make each customer sign a contract and a statement of
understanding (see below).

WIRELESS BROADBAND STATEMENT OF UNDERSTANDING:

I the Subscriber do hereby acknowledge that I understand and agree to
the following about my wireless installation:

1. Wireless installation WILL require the installation of between a
10-foot and 50-foot mast ON TOP of my ROOF.  Any mast over 10 feet in
height will require guy wires for support. Typical installations have
been shown to me.

2. I understand that the cable from the antenna will come down the
mast and be routed into a hole drilled into an outside wall.  The
equipment will be installed within the room that the outside
penetration is made.

3. If I, for any reason, refuse the installation after contract
signing I will be forfeiting the installation fee.  I will also
forfeit the installation fee if I refuse to cut tree branches that
overhang my roof preventing the installation as the installers will
describe to me.  If the crew has to make a second trip to install your
service for any reason not controlled by us, there will be an $85.00
service call fee.

4. If we are unable to install you due to our technical limitations,
we will refund the installation fee you have paid.

5. I understand that I have entered into a legal and binding contract
for the terms stated in the contract.

6. I understand that I will not own the equipment installed at my
location.  I further understand that I am responsible for returning
that equipment in serviceable order to Argon Technologies.  I also
understand that I am responsible for maintaining homeowners insurance
to provide coverage for the equipment while installed at my location.

7. I understand that service calls to repair or correct problems with
my computer and or network are not covered by the service and will be
billed on an hourly basis.

8. I have read, understood, and agree to the Wireless Contract signed
by myself.  I further understand that this Statement of Understanding
does not change the requirements of the Wireless Contract.

Subscriber      Date    Phone Number
Photocopy of Drivers license to be attached

And still we have issues!

----