There is no all in one product to be a WISP. You need to evaluate your
area against potential equipment. Once you decide which equipment will
work best in your environment then you need to piece together a back end
management, billing, customer support, network monitoring, alerting,
scheduling, installation, and others system.

The first step is to determine what type of environment you are working
in. Then analyze what spectrum is available, then determine what
equipment will work best in that environment to provide competitive
service and speeds. Is your market residential, business or both? Is
your environment city, metro, farm, mountain, rural, covered in foliage,
etc? Are there other WISPs in the area? What do they use? What do they
offer? Is it worth trying to compete with them?

One thing to mention: You don't have to offer the fastest speed or the
lowest price. Being reliable is much more valuable in the long run.
There is that 5-10% that will always go for the fastest or cheapest. In
my opinion they are not the customers you want because they take up more
support and billing time than they are worth to deal with.

This is just a few points I can think of off the top of my head.

- Matt